- “Firm Competition and CEO Turnover: Evidence from US Railroad Deregulation”. Financial Management, 47(2), pp. 451-476, 2018.
- “Consumption and Hedging in Oil-Importing Developing Countries”, with Jaime Casassus.European Financial Management, 18(5), pp. 896-928, 2012.
- “Shareholder liability and bank failure” with Dirk Jenter (LSE), Arthur Korteweg (USC), and Peter Koudijs (Erasmus). June 2021. R&R Journal of Finance.
- “The limits of hegemony: Banks, covert actions, and foreign firms” with Felipe González (UC), Mounu Prem (Einaudi). April 2022. Submitted
- “Do political parties matter for property taxes?” with Cristóbal Díaz (UC) and Santiago Truffa (U. de los Andes). January 2022.
Selected Work in Progress
- “The Importance of CEOs During a Financial Crisis”.
- “Long Term Dynamics of Corporate, Financial, and Political Elite Networks”, with Matías Braun (ESE).